Sunday, August 26, 2012
Washi Tape Crafts: DIY Cupcake Bunting
Washi tape can be used for so many things, which is one of the top reasons we love it! It's not just great for sprucing up a package, but for creating whimsical props too! This DIY washi tape cupcake bunting banner takes just a minute to create!
You will need:
A variety of washi tape
1. Cut a piece of string to the length you want your banner to be
2. Place strips of washi tape sticky-side-up under the string
3. Close each piece of washi tape around the string
4. Grab your scissors and cut the tape into triangle shapes
5. Tie ends of string to tooth picks
6. Stick your banner into cupcakes and enjoy!
Check out the Washi Tape selection and Printable Cupcake Wrappers in our shop!
Like this? Pin it!